Subcontractor - ISS - 02: Scrum Master (Berlin)
Berlin, evtl. Böblingen
Wir sind auf der Suche nach einem Scrum Master (m/w) zur Projektunterstützung im Bereich Systems Engineering
- You support the implementation of agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban in a vehicle controller project
- You are the Scrum Master of up to two development teams
- You spread an agile mindset in the team
- You coach the team including the Product Owner in agile values, principles and practices
- You clear impediments of your team
- You care for your team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- You support team building activities
- You take care that your team complies with the development process
- You combine agile methods with proven engineering practices in Automotive SPICE
- You closely cooperate with the Product Owner and network with the other Scrum Masters of the project
- You have several years of experience as a Scrum Master in agile software projects, ideally in automotive projects
- You are highly experienced in agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban, ideally in combination with JIRA Agile
- You are highly skilled in communication and networking
- You are highly skilled in organizing, planning, and convincing
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You are a team player with outstanding social competence
- Your German and English are excellent, both written and spoken
- Ideally, you know software development processes
- Ideally, you know embedded systems
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
Für den Stundensatz sind (zur Orientierung) 80 EUR angesetzt und die Beauftragung sollte über ANÜ erfolgen.
Der Beauftragungszeitraum ist ab sofort für mindestens 12 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung angedacht.
Die Hard- und Software wird von EB gestellt.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Kandidatenvorschlag!