Subcontractor - PUX 07 - Requirements Manager - CAF
Wir sind auf der Suche nach 1 Expert (m/w) zur Projektunterstützung im Bereich PUX
- Define a requirements management strategy for an Android based Infotainment Framework
- Conduct the teams to work according to the requirements management strategy
- Analyze requirements documents from Continental and customer RFQs
- Negotiate and discuss requirements with various stakeholders, clarify details
- Derive the software requirements considering functionality, quality, reliability and functional safety
- Provide progress reports and trends (metrics).
- Define and handle the exchange of requirements
- Iteratively improves the requirements with the support of the team of developers in an agile environment
- Creates and maintains the traceability of the requirements for the entire V-cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262
- Advices teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards
- Support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- Present new requirements to the CCB, prepare proposals and decision papers
- Detect similar requirements and assign groups
- Actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in large automotive projects with a significant technical depth
- Knowledge of the Automotive requirements processes, and typical tools (DOORS)
- Knowledge of embedded systems, both Hard- and Software (C/C++)
- Good knowledge/experience with UML, DOORS, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Deep understanding of the Automotive SPICE framework, and the role requirements play in various process areas
- Ability to structure information and describe it on the right level of abstraction
- Commitment to work through long lists of requirements, follow up open points and track them to closure
- Analytic mindset, ability to understand concepts
- Extensive experience in requirements engineering in a responsible role
- Ability to precisely formulate requirements/specification
- Experience with software development process
- Experience with Requirements management tools and exchange formats.
- Software test overview knowledge
- Open to travel to customers for workshops or reviews
- Preferably knowledge about Functional Safety, software test and test strategies
- Self-reliant, solution driven way of working
- Ability to present and host
- Ability to document project decisions accurately
- Knowledge of interview technics, strong communication skills, networking skills and strong influencing capabilities
- Strong customer focus
- Teamwork ability
- Fluent English and German, spoken and in writing
Für den Stundensatz sind (zur Orientierung) 58,- EUR angesetzt und die Beauftragung sollte über ANÜ erfolgen.
Der Beauftragungszeitraum ist ab sofort für mindestens 9 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung angedacht.
Die Hard- und Software wird von EB gestellt.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Kandidatenvorschlag!